The pain specialist give you a hint: Nightshade plants – an explanation for inflammatory processes, arthritis and chronic pain in the body. Part 2: Explanations and solutions.
Permanent pain and no solution in sight? Possibly yes. If you are interested in this approach, be sure to look at the first part on this topic. This came out on my site a few days ago.
The statement of Norman F. Childers, the founder of the “Arthritis Nightshades Research Foundation”, was as follows: Based on his findings there is a connection between arthritis and the uptake of nightshade plants. So what if this could be a cause?
Finally a solution! That would be wonderful, wouldn’t it? Here comes the crucial point! The implementation. No doctor, no practitioner can do it for you. There is no pill. It is a decision, depending on how important redemption is to you. Avoid everything that has to do with nightshade plants for 3 months. So simple – on paper. It is a challenge. Yes.
Afterwards, you will know if it is because of this. Below you will find a list of plants to avoid. Don’t forget to study the ingredients of homeopathic or prescription drugs – these products often contain nightshade plants. Own research is necessary.
After 3 months you can start to slowly eat one nightshade plant after another. Not all at once, one after the other. Will there be pain, stiffness, loss of energy or other symptoms again? Fruits such as blueberries, American blueberries and sleeping berries are not solanum plants, but they contain the same alkaloids that can cause inflammation.
The list of the nightshade family: – Tomatoes (all types) – Potatoes (all types, except sweet potatoes or yams) – Aubergines – Okra pods – Peppers (all types, including waxy peppers, chillies, peppers) – Goji berries – Tamarillo – Sorrel – Gooseberries – Physalis – Pepino (or melon pear) – Tobacco – Paprika powder – Cayenne pepper
Soy sauce (produced in the USA) is basically made from genetically modified !!! soybeans, which are blended with petunias, a nightshade plant!
Spices like black and white pepper and peppercorns are not nightshade plants.
– homeopathic remedies containing “belladonna” (This is a preventive measure, because homeopathic remedies contain practically no measurable “active” chemicals);
– medicines containing potato starch as a bulking agent (this is particularly often the case with sleeping pills and medicines that relax the muscles);
– Edible plants: petunias, Solandra Maxima (golden calyx), Cestrum diurnum, angel trumpets and hollyhocks;
– Atropine and scopolamine (found in sleeping pills);
– Capsicum-containing medicines for treating pain and inflammation; pain patches, for example.
– Baking powder can contain potato starch;
– Do not lick envelopes. Many adhesives contain potato starch;
– Vodka (made from potatoes)
!Read the labels carefully!
Beware of foods where only the word “spices” appears under the ingredients. You must then assume that this product contains nightshade plant.
I can only point out ways. New ways, maybe. To go the way, that is your task. I can support – Yes.
The main work is your business. Do you have questions?
I am happy to stand by your side.